13 April 2006

not again

Okay, first ~ should I just be glad that the "band" across the street has traded in their own gear for a set of speakers pointed OUT of their windows playing some screaming, growling, too-loud-for-me-right-now, nevertheless-recorded-in-a-studio music? It's too hot in here to close my window. It's too loud for me to ignore. It's (I'm about to sound a hundred) too full of "don't fucking look at me"s for the actual children who live in this neighborhood.

Again. If you choose to live in a diverse neighborhood with families, children, and working adults, show them as much respect by keeping your music inside your own fucking house as they show you by not interfering with real WEEKEND parties or your mid-summer "honk and we'll drink" barbecues. Just let's compromise. Please.

Because otherwise, I'm heading downstairs for the non-emergency police number and my cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home